This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly accomplished Executive Assistant looking to work in a modern and fast growing organization. You will have plenty of growth potential and enjoy a working environment that is transparent and refuses any form of bureaucracy!
We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence related to high-level systems and operations. Only applicants with experience working with US/UK based teams will be considered for this role.
· With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the senior executives as needed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
· Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
· Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
· Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
· Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
· Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
· Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
· Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Skills and Qualifications
· 4 years’ experience in an administrative role reporting directly to CEO or Senior Executives in the US/UK.
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
· Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
About Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
Nexford offers the following degrees and certificates: Associate of Applied Science in Business (AAS), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), MBA, nine undergraduate certificates and three graduate certificates in the field of business. Nexford provides learners with a fully online global education based on mastery of competencies relevant in the workplace. A global team of faculty and advisors support learning and professional success through the innovative use of technology, such as AI and machine learning.
We believe that a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive institution is a more innovative and successful one and, at Nexford University, we strive to build teams and foster a work environment that reflects our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion. As part of this commitment, we recognize that an individual’s value and contributions extend beyond just technical skills. If your experience is close to what you see listed, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills—when coupled with passion, curiosity, and a can-do attitude—are keys to excellence; therefore, we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Your application was submitted successfully.