Are you a passionate CRM Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to grow and develop a fast-growing company’s CRM?
Join a next-generation university making high-quality affordable education available worldwide. Nexford University is looking for a full-time CRM Executive to join our marketing team.
You will report to the Director of Growth to help optimize our existing nurture programs, create new nurture programs & execute targeted marketing campaigns across email, SMS & WhatsApp to drive enrollment. The role comes with a high level of autonomy for a forward-thinking marketer who is looking for a step up in their career. We want creativity, attention-to-detail and excellent time management skills!
- Owning the end-to-end management and execution of automated & one-off Marketing campaigns with key focus on emails and SMS from planning, brief creation, implementation and set-up through to reporting and post campaign analysis.
- Owning our B2C & B2B CRM programs — splitting your time between prospective (new enrollment) & current learners (retention) for B2C and prospective & current employers (B2B)
- Weekly reporting and continuous optimizations that define customer segmentation, nurture programs, strategy and key areas of opportunity for the business.
- Spearhead CRM data deep dives, to define and develop data led customer journeys across owned channels.
- Work closely with the creative team on creating meaning-full and personalized content relevant for specific segments and objectives.
- Helping to craft email, SMS & WhatsApp copy & content
- Deliver insights and key learnings to wider team (including Sales)
- 2-4+ years’ experience as an Email or CRM Manager
- Copywriting: you can craft your own email copy, and are able to adapt the tone based on customer segment
- Experience in CRM platforms such as HubSpot or Mailchimp
- A keen eye for detail and experience of analyzing and interpreting data.
- Project Management experience from project briefing to reporting stages
- Experience in running A/B Test and putting actions into place.
- A positive work attitude and team player mentality.
- We are proud to be agile and flexible - so be ready to flex and run with changes.
- A creative mindset and out-of-the-box ideas. We want you to be confident and ready to make a splash with new ideas!
Life at Nexford University
- Becoming part of a team that shares a vision to enable greater social and economic mobility through high quality, affordable education around the world.
- Remote working: Gives you the flexibility to work anywhere you like and the freedom to manage your own time while meeting role objectives
- Generous vacation days for all employees globally + 12 days for your own professional development
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning from the 1st day of employment
- 50% off all tuition fees for you and your family
About Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
Nexford offers the following degrees and certificates: Associate of Applied Science in Business (AAS), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), MBA, nine undergraduate certificates and three graduate certificates in the field of business. Nexford provides learners with a fully online global education based on mastery of competencies relevant in the workplace. A global team of faculty and advisors support learning and professional success through the innovative use of technology, such as AI and machine learning.