Are you an experienced Telesales Advisor with the ability to drive learner enrollment at an American online university? Join a next-generation university making high-quality affordable education available worldwide. At Nexford University, you will be responsible for advising and guiding potential learners and applicants using the outbound calling as your main channel. You will also be competent across digital channels, such as social media, live chat and WhatsApp to bring a 360 care approach to advising potential learners across the world.
- Contact potential learners or applicants to guide their decision making and help them
- Answer questions about the university, programs, or the admissions process
- Ask questions to understand our learners and our programs better, with a cultural awareness of each region
- Go the “extra mile” to ensure university goals are met and challenges blocking enrollments are promptly addressed
- Use different platforms to convert leads to customers – calls, emails, chat and social media channels
- Deliver on weekly meaningful calls and monthly enrollment targets
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information on the CRM: Hubspot
- Gather actionable insights that can contribute to the university’s improvement
- Collaborate with the global team to help increase enrollments and to provide the best learner experience possible.
Please note that the working hours will align with the UK working hours.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in consultative Telesales
- Prior experience managing inbound/outbound calls, emails, chat and social media channels
- Excellent American English: written and verbal
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding Telesales targets
- Ability to maintain resilience while working in a highly KPI driven environment
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Ability to adjust customer handling and sales techniques depending on the prospect
- High learnability to become expert in our degree programs and explain them to potential learners
- Discipline and professional maturity to work remotely
- BSc/BA Degree
- Work at a company with a social mission where you can make a real difference
- A market-competitive salary
- 10 days paid time off
- 10 days paid sick leave
- 3 days compassionate leave
- 12 days personal development time off, post-probation
- Earn your MBA for free
- 50% discounted tuition on all Nexford courses for your family
- An entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment
- Remote working
About Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
Nexford offers the following degrees and certificates: Associate of Applied Science in Business (AAS), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), MBA, nine undergraduate certificates and three graduate certificates in the field of business. Nexford provides learners with a fully online global education based on mastery of competencies relevant in the workplace. A global team of faculty and advisors support learning and professional success through the innovative use of technology, such as AI and machine learning.
For more information, visit www.nexford.org.